Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How long the after effects last.

Today is January 26,2010, as of today I can't tell you how long they are going to last because they are still happening. I got my appetite back to where I can eat just about anything I want as long as I don't over do it. I try to eat healthier a lot of fruits and vegetables and I drink more milk and real juices when I can. I cook with extra virgin olive oil now instead of butter and margarine or any kind of oils, it really is better for your digestive system. I have learned how to control my bowels to a certain extinct, after I eat any meal, with 15 to 20 minutes I have to go to the bath room. Depending on what and how much I ate, determines how intense it's going to be(whether I make it to the bathroom before it's to late)I never really know until it happens. The muscles that I use to be able to control do their own thing. I don't go out to eat as often as I would like because I don't want to be embarrassed and don't want to embarrass anyone. My Lymphodema is about the same, some days I am stiffer than others, and weight gain does have a lot to do with how you are going to feel. I try to wear support hose more than I wear body suits, sometimes they (body suits) are to tight and very uncomfortable, especially if I have them on over 3 to 4 hours. All in all I am grateful and I thank God that my condition is as it is, because it could always be worst.

1 comment:

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete